ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does any one else have an alien green 200?

Iceberg 172
I know of one other but not sure on the username.

Do you have any pics? I'm yet to see one in the flesh but every pic i've seen the colour looks different! Some look awesome but then others look pale and horrid!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
We have one also:

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

IMG_0145-1.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Best colour for the 200 by far (Obviously). ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:approve: Was very close to getting Alien, but LY had the edge.
I've not seen any Alien on the road (except the one I test drove) and don't see many on here, although there's a few on the RS forum now.

Titanium 182
Leemjones in Leeds has one, it's f**king stunning on the road. I prefer it to LY (sorry Brian)
I drive past him some days on my way to work and it's just like incredible. s***s all over the focus RS green.

N0ddie, loose the arnold shark sticker ;)

DCi 100
Seen acouple IRL, such an odd colour on such an odd looking car. Definately something different.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Noddie's looks good in the right light and from the back! ;)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
:O AG + black speedlines thee best combo, needs a cup spoiler though :) (and that stupid arnarld clark sticker removing)

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
We have one also:

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00341.jpg

DSC00339.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

IMG_0145-1.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Best colour for the 200 by far (Obviously). ;)

Were you around the A80, M73 roadworks on Monday, say around 3pm. Seen one with a girl driving it. Lovely looking car in the flesh.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've seen that one in Falkirk Chris but I couldn't remember it having CL10 on the plate.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
I've seen that one in Falkirk Chris but I couldn't remember it having CL10 on the plate.

Ye, i dont remember the CL10 plate either, might be another one. Im not up Scotland very often now.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Really nice colour to be fair, really should have done 197's in AG too

Nissan 350z
I always thought the 197 was missing a nice green.

Shame the 200 got a horrible green.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Leemjones in Leeds has one, it's f**king stunning on the road. I prefer it to LY (sorry Brian)
I drive past him some days on my way to work and it's just like incredible. s**ts all over the focus RS green.

N0ddie, loose the arnold shark sticker ;)

:O AG + black speedlines thee best combo, needs a cup spoiler though :) (and that stupid arnarld clark sticker removing)

The AC sticker went a while ago now :D

Were you around the A80, M73 roadworks on Monday, say around 3pm. Seen one with a girl driving it. Lovely looking car in the flesh.

Yup. That was Emma (My fiance)

Been into Falkirk a good few times in it, so may have been us.

Oh! Going to be ordering a Cup spoiler soon. Tis gonna be black.

Clio 200
good man on the spoiler, looks awsome on tbh and at the price that guy is selling them at you cant grumble

DB.

BMW 440i
Love Alien Green, Doesnt seem to be too many either.

Wonder if this could be a future LY.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
i love alien green too theres 1 driven around chester looks pants in photos ace in the flesh

AG 200
As Aluco & Roystinho have said I own a AG200 after coming from a black 197.
I went to the national meet and out of almost 200 RS's there were only 2 AG200's.....DazBav and myself.
DSC04719a.jpg

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Oh right, I'm sure I'd have noticed an AG around! :S

Silver 200 Cup, just about to swap to a RB with white speedlines.

Clio 200 RS + SRB
Hey, Havnt noticed this thread till now.

I have an alien green 200......i think its great. Its the only green one in my area. the rest ive seen are all white. But i think the green only looks good out in the open.

seeing it in the showroom just doesnt do it justice. Its a fantastic car!

AG 200
Hey, Havnt noticed this thread till now.

I have an alien green 200......i think its great. Its the only green one in my area. the rest ive seen are all white. But i think the green only looks good out in the open.

seeing it in the showroom just doesnt do it justice. Its a fantastic car!

Thanks yeah I really love it.

Where are you?