ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dodo juice

the purple dood juice is supposed to be designed specifically for dark colours, so should work well mate.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
good finish and good durability, alot of pl on Dw rate it too, i liek it

Dood juice!

doodjuice.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
the purple dood juice is supposed to be designed specifically for dark colours, so should work well mate.

dodo* ;)

I've got purple haze and it's lovely! Doesn't have to be dark finishes either, works well on illiad and that's not overly dark!

There's a new Dodo Juice hard wax for dark coloured cars that will be available soon.

I've got it in stock, but not allowed to supply just yet - I've got to wait for the official launch date.

visualize whirled pe
Thats the second time I've seen photo's of that megan on here and I am still blown away by the reflections, really sharp on that rear bumper.

CLIO DYNAMIQUE
i used orange crush on my old car after it had been pro detailed and it was amazing it lasts a good while too, the main thing that impressed me was the shine it looked unreal.

wow thats shiny whens this new dodo juice hard wax beenin launched

The 3 new hard waxes from Dodo Juice will be launched for sale 13th October. Available for pre-order from 12th Oct!

One for light coloured paintwork, one for dark coloured paintwork and a generic version for all paintwork. Banana Armour is there colour-charged hard wax for warm coloured paints.

So in the range there will be four soft waxes and four hard waxes plus the pre-wax cleanser.

Soft waxes are easier to apply and work with and you will typically get 15-25 layers per 250ml pot - great durability and beading!

Durability on the hard waxes should be a tad better and you will typically get 20-30 layers per 250ml pot.

Clio MK 4
I have a silver 172.

Reading descriptions of dodo juice I should use Light Fantastic. However I have read on here and seen pictures of some one use orange crush on a silver 172 and it looked fantastic.

What you think i should go for. Which gives the best shine.

VRS
how would the durability of the hard waxes compare to the mightly collinite 476s?

i might be tempted to give them a try if they can compete with the collinite for my winter prep

visualize whirled pe
how would the durability of the hard waxes compare to the mightly collinite 476s?

i might be tempted to give them a try if they can compete with the collinite for my winter prep

I love 476. I think it works very well in durability and the looks are great too, also, did I mention it was durable. 2x egp and 2x 476 over 1 weekend = bomb proof. And it is very good value @ £14 a tin.

I got the watering can out on mine and the water sheeted right off even after 700odd miles with only one wash at 300 miles and no top up spay wax!

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
I have a silver 172.

Reading descriptions of dodo juice I should use Light Fantastic. However I have read on here and seen pictures of some one use orange crush on a silver 172 and it looked fantastic.

^^^^ What he said ? ;)

I have a silver 172.

^^^^ What he said ? ;)

I would go for Light Fantastic myself but either would be fine. Or you could go for the new hard wax for light coloured cars - Diamond White.