ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dodgy Dealerships!!

04 Clio dCi Dynamique AC
Hi I'm new by the way. Got my Clio from my local Renault dealership on Friday and it was only last night I noticed my car is reg'd up wrong!! They have put their own new plates on it & instead of being HN04 they've put NH04!! Waiting for them to open so I can ring & tell them how utterly stupid they are!!

Clio 182
Colette,

I wish I could say you are alone with this problem but you are not. When I got my car from my local Renault dealer mine was reg'd up as ou55 when it should have been ou05. I would kick up a fuss and demand some free stuff.

Good Luck

Rich :)

BG 182
^^ Definately! You have now got to go out of your own way to get them to sort it out! Free stuff ftw! ;)

Free stuff, the amount of hassle you have to go through today to get legal plates made up at the likes of Halfords etc is unreal and yet these monkeys who make them up get it wrong!

If you get pulled over plod is going to say you haven't got any insurance, or think your car is cloned/ dodgy as the plate that is on there may not even be registered or it may be registered as something else!

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I had that with my first road bike, a TS50. They put on EHT instead of FHT.

It was like that for a month or so untill I noticed the tax disc when cleaning it.