ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dodgy 182 in swansea . .

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Vectra SRi
i had a 182 last year, black gold 54 plate and after a bit of a dispute over the condition of the car the garage had it back off me. now i was just looking around at some sports and found it, up for sale in the same garage

http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/128430/showroom.htm

i think its on page 2 or 3 of the site!

it's listed as having FSH, as it was when i bought it, which turned out to be a lie! also it's listed as having 2 owners, the correct number is actually 5 owners!! surely this garage is commiting a serious offence and can get in serious trouble for this??? :nono:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Vectra SRi
my thoughts exactly! as well as that there were a catalogue of faults with the car which im pretty sure wont have been fixed!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Cup ITB
When I was looking for my 182 I checked out 3 garages. All 3 were dodgy, ranging from trying to pass of a standard 182 (not even Cup'd) as a Cup, lying about service history, lying about owners, lying about damage, lying about how long they'd had the car (said 2 months, I found out they'd had it 11 months) and finally saying they'd do the big service and belts for... £150! (Gee, I wonder if they'd have pocketed the £150 and not even opened the bonnet)

It's almost like they think you won't bother checking...

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Vectra SRi
sounds alot like this garage! stamped the book saying they'd serviced it, aa inspection found that the brake fluid was low and the "service" that had been carried out was infact just topping up the oil, which they topped up too far in an attempt to make the engine tap less! plus the inspection showed signs of accident damage! god i hate car dealers! really does make you wonder :dapprove:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I went to see one when I was looking. Cracking price. The interweb site said it had 30k miles. Got there and it had 54k on the clock.

First they said that it was a different car. So I produced the print and then that became. Oh, sorry, we have a new guy doing on website. Must have got it wrong.

f*****s. Not like I hadn't travelled to see it.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  02 172, 07 AstraVan
iv seen this exact one at car arena not very good condition iirc, bad swirl marks etc.