ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Documenting my clio progress on my YouTube

DC5
Evening, got my first Clio a few weeks ago, got myself a 172 Cup to replace my old Mk5 Fiesta track car.

I have a YouTube channel If you want to subscribe to follow my progress, I'll be doing bits over the winter preparing for next years track season and possible Nurburgring trip.

Thanks brothers!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Nice video! For info you actually have what looks to be a Fabia VRS splitter...the original fitment ones from Renault rarely lasted long and IIRC they were over £100 for a replacement whereas the Fabia one is <£20.

DC5
Nice video! For info you actually have what looks to be a Fabia VRS splitter...the original fitment ones from Renault rarely lasted long and IIRC they were over £100 for a replacement whereas the Fabia one is QUOTE]

Yeah it’s a fabia one, got the info from the forum. Was £9 + VAT trade [emoji1303] bargain!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate,welcome to the Cup Squad ha!? Where are you based?

IMG_1615.JPG

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Ah cool,im in Essex to.Have to tag you in a few South East meets.
Cheers mate,took a while from Eibach springs to Cooksports,then to Gaz now on B14 Billies.Sits perfect now for me

DC5
Ah cool,im in Essex to.Have to tag you in a few South East meets.
Cheers mate,took a while from Eibach springs to Cooksports,then to Gaz now on B14 Billies.Sits perfect now for me

Yeah okay mate cool, yeah I’ll be getting coilovers next year.