ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do we want a dent man again?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Harvey I *THINK* will be available-

If you want him to come- great reviews last year apart from stupid thread on that PH1 which lost 1 clip on the rear door card.
S

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
Harvey I *THINK* will be available-

If you want him to come- great reviews last year apart from stupid thread on that PH1 which lost 1 clip on the rear door card.
S

tbf the "one clip" held the door card in situ
If someone turns up in their pride and joy and asks someone to do work, when they brake your doorcard you would expect to be informed of this
he told me in text later on that he knew he had done it

i wasn't that fussed about the doorcard itself it was more the principle

hopefully he does the same to your car then we will see who is annoyed

anyway, prices are cheap for the work that he does (not including new doorcards LOL)

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
I was hoping there would be a dent guy, need to get a quote for my roof :S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
tbf the "one clip" held the door card in situ
If someone turns up in their pride and joy and asks someone to do work, when they brake your doorcard you would expect to be informed of this
he told me in text later on that he knew he had done it

i wasn't that fussed about the doorcard itself it was more the principle

hopefully he does the same to your car then we will see who is annoyed

anyway, prices are cheap for the work that he does (not including new doorcards LOL)

or clips that cost 5p.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I think it's more the principle that the boy knew he had broken it and said nothing. If he had said "sorry mate I just broke that clip" then that would've been much better than hoping Michael didn't notice. From what I remember about it anyway.