ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do trophy wheels fit straight on the valver?

RS Clio 200
can anyone help the guy out?
he is buying my trophys, and i wanna get a sale confirmed today :p

They will fit I'm not sure on offset ie if they'll catch can you not do a search I'd think they would be fine.

Center bore on all Clio (v6 excepted ) is always 60.1mm and the PCD is always 4x 100

Da

Less
if they are trophy alloys then the offset is et45. If they are speedlines then it could be et37 to fit the Clio's mk2 etc...

naples valver
iv been i need spacers and longer bolts due to the offset on valver wheels being et 36 and the offset on trophy wheels being et 45 thats a 9mm difference. as was told they would rub if i did not get spacers and longer bolts??

naples valver
yeah i know it does but thats what i got told i need to do cos of the offset being different. the trophy wheels are will rub on the inside of the wheel. i think this was due to the trophy having a wider track than the 172 normal turinis are 37 i believe and fit the valver no probs. but the trophy wheel is et45 and the wheel has to be spaced with a 9mm spacer to reduce the offset to 36 which will be fine.