ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do Koni yellows increase camber on a 172ff?

Clio 172 ff
Hi everybody,

I've read on here before that the yellow konis provide more negative camber than the standard dampers, probably due to a slightly different bracket design. I'm thinking about getting a set and using it along with the eibach pro springs. Could someone confirm that this will increase negative camber? And if so, by how much approximately?

Thanks,

Linsen

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
I just bought a set of these but not fitted them yet. From my research if you fit them with simlar ride height springs then it should be ok. Im sure you wont need to make any adjustments with your eibachs.

Some people recomend you should get everything checked over to make sure the geomtry is correct which I think is good advise.

Clio 172 ff
Thanks for your answers, guys.

I just bought a set of these but not fitted them yet. From my research if you fit them with simlar ride height springs then it should be ok. Im sure you wont need to make any adjustments with your eibachs.
The thing is: I want more negative camber. The question for me is more, whether I would still need camber bolts if I went for the Konis or if those would give me some negative camber right out of the box.

I've got koni + eibach sportlines on my 172FF and 2º camber.
That's minus 2°, I suppose? Any idea how much of that can be attributed to the Konis alone?

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
The only way to make sure you have the desired camber is to get camber correction bolts and get them setup properly.

That's minus 2°, I suppose? Any idea how much of that can be attributed to the Konis alone?[/QUOTE]

all of it, and yes, it is -2°

you won't need camber bolts
set the toe to 0, to increase tyre life

Thanks for your answers, guys.

The thing is: I want more negative camber. The question for me is more, whether I would still need camber bolts if I went for the Konis or if those would give me some negative camber right out of the box.

That's minus 2°, I suppose? Any idea how much of that can be attributed to the Konis alone?

Yes -2º. No sure about how much of that was from the Konis...