ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do I put it back to standard?

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Good afternoon :)

I've decided I'm getting rid of the Clio, it's not got many mods but the one which I think may make it difficult to part-ex is the fact that it's lowered and has different wheels.

I have the original suspension and wheels, do I stick them back on for it to go?

2000 renault clio 1.2 8v
yea standard will make a buyer more confident about the cars history n u won't get any more money wit the parts on it than u wud wit them off

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
Well that's my job for the weekend then - finding someone to do it for me that is lol :)

Scirocco GT 210
Put it back to standard, then it'll be easier to sell/part ex. You can then make some extra £££ by selling the modified parts off seperately.

BMW M135i
I just did this when I chopped the 1.6 in against the 172, was a pain in the arse but its a far better idea on the whole.

Return to standard even people who wan to modify often want a standard car to srat with its worth it for the money you get from selling the mods.

1.8 8v RSi
Return to standard even people who wan to modify often want a standard car to srat with its worth it for the money you get from selling the mods.
ill agree with that although i just bought a moddified one lol

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
yeah you wont get your money back for modding so unless your selling it to anyone on here you cant jack up the price for having it modded.

So. Take em off sell the mods and part exchange the car/or private.

Monaco 172 2/468
It's worth sticking it up on here, as someone is more likely to buy a tastefully modded car off a fellow enthusiast :cool:

Otherwise, yes deffo de-mod it :)