ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do I need a 48K service?

172 Mk2 Ph1
I just bought a Cliosport 172 and it had a minor service, 4 weeks ago but has done 47k now... do I still need to get the 48K service or do I now wait for a year?

Also any Idea on how much the service is and parts that may need replacing, had the Lamda sensor done, recently.

Any help would be great.

Alex

The car is great fun to drive, doesn't handle as well as my Bluewave but not far off, and is bloody quick! Great drive around the lakedistrict over the bank holiday...

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Has it had the 48k stamp done in the service book? This is your indication of whether it needs doing or not.

Da

Less
if the 48K service was done early which is how I understand it from your post then there is usually a 1 or 2K tolerance in the service interval so providing it wasn't done at like 45K then it should be fine really. I had my 36K service done at close to 38K and this was fine.