ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do halfords sell silvertek bulbs??

liquidized RacingBlue 182
just as above!!! headin back to the isle of man tomoro but woodnt mind gettin me some bulbs any ideas where i can get them? im in inverness at mo,, cheers in advance Craig

think i may have to get up a little earlier tomoro and go looking trust me to wait till the last day before thinkin about buying some hehe

SLK32///AMG & 330ci sport
if the halfords in question has a ripspeed store inside then chances are they will stock them.

yeh i seen loads of ripspeed wen i was in last time just didnt think bout those bulbs... how much do we pay for these?

FF Blackgold 182
Any Halfrauds I've ever been in sell 'em. They don't always have the offset pin ones tho.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
just go on ebhay mate, i got 2 pairsd delivered for £6something, work fine, look ok!

just to let you know i have had mine for about 9months anbd all 4 still work fine so they do last longer than you think with ebay!!

well halfords are total w**k!!! didnt even seem to want to help opr care what i was looking for!! but i went else where and got me silvertek bulbs :D:D:D on the car now and must say look just tricks!!! what a diff for such a small mod!!

yeh i no with out pics its useless saying so but i have to travel from north of scotland to liverpool sooon to go back to isle of man so once ive cleaned car will put some up!!! :D