ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DK04 LNF - Coventry, Willenhall, Potton Close

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I admire your enthusiasm but I fear you'll get bored of posting spotted threads, as no-one ever replies to the Cov ones.

Except me of course, however I gave up thinking anyone was paying attention a long time ago. :dapprove:

Clio Sport 172
Ha ha Bambi this is mine, cheers for the flyer on the windscreen! Shame mine hasn't seen a clean for a fair few weeks, it looks really bad in those pics!

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
WTF!! That's not fair lol, no-one ever replies to my spotted threads,
you've been on here a month and get a reply straight away?!!! :cry:

There's a black RS clio i've seen is a black 172 on Gulson Rd every now and again,
although it's quite tatty and had it's rear lights sprayed black.

There's a 172cup parked outside buildbase on Gulson Rd and he's on here, I even went in one day to say hello.

I also see a mondial blue 172 parked outside Safestore (storage units place) every day, it's next to Eurocarparts,
he must work there or something.

Renault clio 1.2 16v
colin i live in potton, 1.2 clio, i spotted it :p but bambrick posted it, i live by the hill, check mine out next time your down

Clio Sport 172
Nah I live in Eastern Green but my bro lives just opposite that chip shop on the corner near where I was parked.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I use to leave flyers but it never worked, maybe i'll start up again.

If it doesn't work i'll start signing them with a girls name with kisses after it, see if that has any effect. lol

Had a truck crash into me 4 times on a roundabout, his insurance is fitting me a whole new back end and also a new bumper+splitter from where he forced the car into a curb. In the mean time they're letting my play around with a fiesta 1.4 zetec-s :p

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I never get spotted, ever! New challenge, spot me. :D

There can't be that many Storm Grey 200s in Cov, if I complete your challenge what do I win?

Had a truck crash into me 4 times on a roundabout, his insurance is fitting me a whole new back end and also a new bumper+splitter from where he forced the car into a curb. In the mean time they're letting my play around with a fiesta 1.4 zetec-s :p

How does a truck crash into you 4 times? :S

Basically the guy bumped into my rear end 4 times and forced me up a curb, i then dropped a gear and floored it and got him to pull over then he asked me where I had just appeared from -.-; it was obvious the guy driving a HGV was in the wrong lane and trying to move over and not looking infront of him :(

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I work in Stratford 5 days a week including weekends, and only really drive through town
and around north Cov as I live in Bell Green.

But if you see a standard looking (on the outside);) iceburg 172 with it's Renault Sport badge removed,
and a CS sticker in the rear window, blast your horn and give us a wave,
that's if I can hear you over my bloody exhaust. lol