ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DJ Mixer - Amazon Returns

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Just unwrapped a new Behringer DDM4000 Mixer from Amazon and noticed its got a dent (very small) in the top right corner. The box was a tad mangled on that corner, obviously.
Now I haven't played on it yet, but would you think about returning for a replacement? Should I turn the thing on and see if it's broken/works perfectly or think about returning for a perfect replacement. This was brand new!
In one sense I can't be arsed to return, then again it's not perfect which I expected.
Thoughts?
uploadfromtaptalk1432378356621.jpg

Inferno 225 cup
Just unwrapped a new Behringer DDM4000 Mixer from Amazon and noticed its got a dent (very small) in the top right corner. The box was a tad mangled on that corner, obviously.
Now I haven't played on it yet, but would you think about returning for a replacement? Should I turn the thing on and see if it's broken/works perfectly or think about returning for a perfect replacement. This was brand new!
In one sense I can't be arsed to return, then again it's not perfect which I expected.
Thoughts?
View attachment 128188
Il buy it off you:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Amazon some times just send a replacement without the hassle of sending the old one back

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Fired her up and she seems to work well.
I'll post a mix if I get any good ; )

Honda. Tesla Someday
I'd return it, you paid for a "new" item and it should arrive in "new" condition. Get it replaced.

That's what I think anyways.

Its Amazon, you can submit a return for any reason within 45 days of purchase, even if used.

Return as faulty, due to the damage. Or you can contact their support and start the RMA process off, they will send a new one out, and then you have to send that back within 30 days as already said.

Returns are also a piece of piss as you can just pop in to your local petrol station/off-license for a free return.

I have some Sennheiser headphones I use at work (Momentum over-ear), after just under a year the zip on the case had broke - so I spoke to Amazon live chat not really expecting anything - and they sent out a brand new pair of headphones and asked me to return them, all for a broken zip (sounds petty, but hugely annoying when they are used and transported daily)! Their support is second to none imo.