ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Diss meet

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
It has been suggested to meet up which has taken me by surprise slightly as I didn't think we did that anymore ;)

What dates are people available in Sept? Im good for any weekend minus the first, I think the plan was to meet in Diss in that big car park next to the field then walk over to that pub that has loads of wasps :D lol Sorry I don't know Diss at all :D

We can get a proper thread up when we have decided a date, probably end up being a Sunday I would have thought.

1. Greeny172 (Any weekend in Sept minus the first)

For people who can't post in here pm me and I will add you to the list.

Dan

Bumder With A Buffer
The car park is on Stanley road (the main A1066 through Diss) Just past Morrisons and The Texaco garage.

The pub is called the Waterfront Inn (used to be called The Sun at one point too I believe??).

I might pop along and say hi! :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yeah do that richy you anti social guy :) Come sort out my stereo with leds for monies ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
s**t you text me about that didnt you?? :S :eek:

I have a feeling I remember reading that but was pissed at the time..its not on my phone now though :eek:

v6
1. Greeny172 (Any weekend in Sept minus the first)
2. Gregg

If we're going (??) to WSR then 18/19th will be off, also can't do 11th but normally meet on a sunday so should be grand :)

If we go for 25/26th then Tim should have his new car by then, will mention it to him tonight

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be up for this if I'm not working......I'm away the first 2 weeks in September so can't do those.

db

db detailing™
Go for the end of Sept then so I can have a look at Tim's secret!

I'll be there this time... I promise.

Oh btw, that pub has had a bit of a make-over since you last came to the idyllic Waveney Valley - Diss: A Historic Market Town.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I like men.

This is well known around Suffolk.

Pm me a cost to change my needle LED's to red, remove SERV and Airbag LED's and change my standard headunit to white LED's plz!!! :) My dash is held on by 2 bolts so takes pure seconds to remove the whole thing :)

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Meeting Sunday 26th at the car park on Stanley road next to the park, about 11am? Or would people rather do the afternoon after their heavy sat night drinkings?

1. Greeny172
2. Gregg
3. richy22
4. Timmay
5. db
6. DannyR
7. Clio-Coby

Who else? ;)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
1. Greeny172
2. Gregg
3. richy22
4. Timmay
5. db
6. DannyR
7. Clio-Coby
8. Snails

RB 200 Cup!
Sorry just seen this again - wont be able to make it - me and the 200 are off to Birmingham!

Shame cos woulda been good to see 2 x 200s together

db

db detailing™
I couldn't move an inch without wretching! :( So unless the meet was held in my living room, I wouldn't have made it.

Welcome to the L4yer
Is this meet still on? Haven't been to one in ages, been busy with moving house and starting a new job.

Welcome to the L4yer
Thought you'd done a greeny and died ;)

Still on as far as I know!

No, not quite. Got some works mates with RS Clios who might be interested in coming along, 12pm at the Waterfront Inn Diss on the 26th?

Welcome to the L4yer
Second thoughts, could we make it 2pm, might be hung over from the night before :rasp: