ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Disk Brakes

Clio Williams 2
Does anyone know the standard size of the rear disks on the williams 2, trying to order sone new ebc brakes and they have two options for the rear disks 140 x 75 and 137 x 74???

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Dan_Williams said:
Does anyone know the standard size of the rear disks on the williams 2, trying to order sone new ebc brakes and they have two options for the rear disks 140 x 75 and 137 x 74???

Not owning a Williams i'm not 100% but this is what i've found . Looks like the same disks as the rear 172's . Check if yours needs the bearing or abs ring already fitted .

http://www.grahamgoode.com/ebc/index.php?partno=GD571&model=120

MrBillyUK !

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Dan_Williams said:
Well williams dont have abs. thought i would just need the disks and pads???

Well these are the disks for Williams , if you don't have abs they won't have an abs ring fitted i would imagine .

MrBillyuk !

Rear discs are 238mm overal diameter.

Don't know where you're getting those sizes from...i'm assuming it's the size of the hub mounting section but it'll be the 140 x 75

The Williams 3's came with ABS it only matters buying rear disks though and if you buy disks with the sensor pickup and don't have ABS it doesn't matter.
The Williams 2 doesn't have ABS so it doesn't matter.