ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Disc brake help please

2004 Clio 182 cup
Hi all needing some discs an pads all round for my clio 182 cup, would love grooved but will have to be standard for now. Got quoted 550 for this with labour included, haha the guy must think im a fool so that's not a road im going down. Any links to anything would be much appreciated thanks in advance.

2004 Clio 182 cup
ATTACH]
20150507_180601_zpssdzckybt.jpg

Attachments

• 20150507_180601_zpssdzckybt.jpg
    20150507_180601_zpssdzckybt.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 8
Try one of the retailers on here. I've got mintex front and rear discs and have had no problems for road driving. Brembo's though are in a different class.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Genuine Renault discs and pads with hub nuts and fluid -£114
Brembo HC discs and brembo oem pads £-67

I have just paid £120 labour at a local type garage.

phase 1 flamer 172
Ive just fitted new front/rear mintex discs and pads, bled the system as well. Huge improvement over whatever was previously fitted even though they had little wear, and reasonable ebay prices.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Think the general consensus on here is don't bother with anything but genuine discs and bearings on the back, don't forget the spacer on the rears when changing.

Anything else is your choice.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
I can help you out with brakes mate. Brembo HC , Renault discs and Brembo OE pads all round . Top quality oe refresh/set up

Drop me a PM/convo if you want any advice

I'm not that far from you either