ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Disabling 182 Interior Alarm Sensors

Having issues with my alarm going off every night! Nothing said....but cant imagine the neighbours are happy.

Can someone point me in the direction of which wires I need to swap to reduce the interior sensors positivity?

Or...how I can just unplug them all together to test they are definitely at fault!

Cheers

Golf Gti edition 30
Put the key in,turn to last click before starting,turn it back to the start.do this one more time,pull key out,lock car and you should hear either a beep or two 'cant remember' and thats the sensors off.

PH2 172
Anyone? Before I rip the bloody alarm out
Just lock the tailgate & passenger door with the interior button (with the drivers door open),& then lock the drivers door with the key till you get it sorted.
I think Dave Dreads posted a procedure to isolate the interior movement sensers so he can leave his dog in the car,but I cant find it.
Try a PM.

PH2 172
Put the key in,turn to last click before starting,turn it back to the start.do this one more time,pull key out,lock car and you should hear either a beep or two 'cant remember' and thats the sensors off.
I assume that`s an everytime procedure?If not,how do you turn them back on?

Golf Gti edition 30
Yeah it will turn them off for that time untill you unlock the car.you will have to do that proceedure everytime but its no biggie to do,only takes a second.

Cheers guys.
Struggling to find this white/red cable under the cup holders that drops the sensitivity down. Any suggestions?