ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirty Thieving Scum

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Its not worth it mate. I know it seems s**t but at the end of the day its just a set of bullets. I would say lesson learnt, use the garage...

...but never forget it, never, just bide your time, don't go looking for him. If you do something and his dad is the sort of person to go mental its not worth getting involved. But one day you might get a chance to repay the favor, with a bat :dead:

Clio Sport 172
scumbags outnumber decent people these days.
bide your time, he's got it comin an one day you'll be in the right place at the right time.

Dont ditch your car just cozza one thieving tnuc!
And always keep your chib handy ;)

Clio 172
Well I have asked a few of the younger ones to keep an ear out just in case they hear anything,I have always got on ok with the younger crowd because they knew me from when I played football so I always spoke to them. Hopefully someone will find out who it was.

I am going to bide my time when I find out, like guys have mentioned the right time will come. To the poster above me I am still going round by the guys house to see if I can recognise him but I haven't seen him yet. Don't want to go to his door cause then its drawing attention to the situation then if something does happen I am the #1 suspect

182 Full of Fat
Not nice is it, had mine stole off my 182, all centre caps, aerial and splitter! Possibly the most fuming I had ever been in my life because I'd just spent £200 having it PC'd, makes me sick how people have the balls to do something like it.

When I had a vts, that was broke into and they stole stereo, satnav, things in glove box etc....never felt comfortable in that car again knowing some crackhead had been sat in it so got rid.

BMW 330CI M SPORT
The little s**t! Hope you catch him mate. I just came back from a great holiday, only to arrive back to my car at Terminal 2 Manchester Airport without my aerial. Some t**t had just arrived back at his car and thought "oh, look im going to unscrew and take that" - cant believe some people!

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
Lol it's only bullets mate! That really worth a crim record/taking a knife to the stomach? Either of which could happen if you pursue this.

Either buy some more bullets (pittance) or sell the 172 and get a banger as you said.

Clio sport 182
i had a similar thing happen to me my gf lives in a crowded uni area of cheltenham so parked on the double yellows outside her house only to find when i woke early monday morning some pikey,uni c**t had thought it would be clever to run over my car :mad: police said there was nothing they could do tipical :dapprove: but i will bide my time as someone like that will do it again

so i no what your going threw buddy :( i have some nice dents in my roof i cant get out now

Clio Sport 172
Lol it's only bullets mate! That really worth a crim record/taking a knife to the stomach? Either of which could happen if you pursue this.

Either buy some more bullets (pittance) or sell the 172 and get a banger as you said.

dont think its about the "its just bullets" m8. its a p!ss take, a violation, a thing thats just out of order and for no reason. Course the doods not gonna go cuttin him up. but sounds like he has a good chance of findin the guy. an guy deserves a slap plain an simple.

you're right on m8, more power to you ;)

Mini Cooper S sport
do I just leave it and put it down to a lesson learnt and put the car in the garage all the time

Much as killing his family or melting his car with Nitromors would be fun, I think this would be the most sensible solution.

clio 172
i have got 5 sets that i have got together over the years from scrappys i must ad thow i always just put them in my tool box and just pay for the other shazel i get lol.on my first clio i had 1 stolen so i replaced it and put no more nails behind it.then when i come out from the cinma with the girl friend my door was fuked were some plonka had tryed to steal it lol.

Clio 172

Yeah mate its not the cost or fact its just the bullets. it was infuriating looking outside to see some little c**t at my car, for all i know if i hadnt went to the window he could have tried to get in the car and then maybe there would be significant damage.

Obviously at the time i was a lot angrier than i am now but the fact remains he still shouldnt have been near my car and i shouldnt have to buy other bullets, the ones that were stolen had been sent away to get painted so there is further cost, not much but its not the point.

Anyway i am just going to bide my time and see if i hear anything, needless to say the car has been in the garage every night since.