ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dirty seats....

you may know it, clio?
was thinking about steam cleaner, may as well f**king spray them black.

im kidding.

SG9 Forester STi
Anything that makes it look like I haven't spilled coffee on mine gets my vote.

Thats exactly what mine looks like, everytime i've cleaned them the bit i've cleaned gets a dark mark around it, i've tried loads of cleaning stuff but none of it works, i'll give the AutoGlym one a go and if not im buying OMP's lol.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
I have a billabong too and my seats do exactly the same!
and sometimes the sunroof leaks so it leaves a nice water mark! trick is to use as little water as possible, like a slightly damp cloth, go round the water mark, then sit on the seat for 10-15mins, has got rid of mine no problem! lol

SG9 Forester STi
I have a billabong too and my seats do exactly the same!
and sometimes the sunroof leaks so it leaves a nice water mark! trick is to use as little water as possible, like a slightly damp cloth, go round the water mark, then sit on the seat for 10-15mins, has got rid of mine no problem! lol

Cheers for that! Its doing my head in. Sit on the seat for 10mins? Lmao.

Well i'll give that a go then, tar!

Last edited:
  172 rep
Best way to do it is give em a good soaking, and scrub with a decent shampoo, then suck the water out with a hoover (obv one that can suck water). Always gets mine good as new!!

Obviously of no use to you if you cant get your hands on a hoover that sucks water!

you may know it, clio?
so sit on it with a your jeans or a towel for 10 mins?

Best way to do it is give em a good soaking, and scrub with a decent shampoo, then suck the water out with a hoover (obv one that can suck water). Always gets mine good as new!!

Obviously of no use to you if you cant get your hands on a hoover that sucks water!

can i not do it my self with just a straw? :rasp:

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Cheers for that! Its doing my head in. Sit on the seat for 10mins? Lmao.

Well i'll give that a go then, tar!

haha! well you see i tried soaking them and it didnt work, so i tried soaking them and using a hair drier to dry it, and it made 10X bigger! but when i tried it with a damp cloth i had to then nip out in it, and when i got out and looked at it it had vanished,lol! but the marks on the passanger seat were still there a faintly, so i recon sitting on it makes it dry at the right speed!:rasp: :D