ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dipped lights

Honda civic ep2 05
Ok well went to get into my car tonight to head to uni after work and my dipped lights wernt working everything else was. Assumed it was the relay as had happened before but it was fine, then checked the fuses all was fine, finally decided may as well change to bulbs and see,so turns out both dipped bulbs blew at the same time. Seems bit strange to me, is the common, what could have caused it?

I was thinking may have shorted as was snowing the night before and lights had bit of condensation etc on the inside.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Bit of a strange one that and i've never heard of it happening before. Are you sure you haven't been driving round with one headlight and hadn't noticed then the other one went?

Honda civic ep2 05
Yeh im sure one did not go then the other as i check my lights often. Kind of comicly that i didnt bother to check the bulbs first as i didnt expect both to go at same time, so preceeded to check relay, connections, fuses etc etc. Lucky i had spares anyway as had to head to Uni after work.

Golf MK6 GT TDI
i had one go, then next time i turned my car on to go to the grage it was working again! no problems since either!