ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dipped beem wiring?police caught up with me last nite :(

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
as above the police told me last nite to 'change the bulb' but ive already done this and aint gettin no power to my dipped beam,swapped the bulb to the passengers side and it woprks but not on the drivers side,

tried the bulb,
swapped the fuses about,
gave the wires a shake and tried to find the earthing point but no joy

:(

any1 any ideas please?
car is a mk2 ph1 (v)

thanks

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
any1 any imput?
the passengers ground is easily found as its the same location as the battery ground but the drivers side with having air-con theres not much access but cant see anything unless it goes inside the wing beside the front bumper side clips,
will go check rear light earth but any1 not got any ideas?
pls

CLIO-Si

ClioSport Club Member
  1.6Si + 182
i have swapped the bulbs and it works ok in the passengers side,its just the drivers side that aint gettin power to the dipped headlight,full beam works and sidelights work..
so still stuck with one eye but hey atleast the nights are longer and i dont need the lights on by 6 lol

ive had the drivers side ground off and reconected after a scrape and still nothing so all it leaves is french electrics woohoo lol