ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ding of doom

Renault Clio 182FF + Cup
Can't belive it. Someone has used their car door to dent and remove the paint on my drivers door. I'm more than a little peeved!

I'll take pictures when it's light.

Who repairs this kind of damage? Any recommendations in the Leicester area?

Lots of Alfas
Id also like to know the answer, i have a big ding in my door pillar. Trouble is its not one that can be pushed out from behind..

Mini Cooper S sport
I f**king hate it when people do that, how hard is it to open your door without smashing it into someone else? So many people are such retards.

I had loads of door dings in my 182 but I had them all taken out and you'd never have known.

These days I park the Meg miles from anywhere and avoid parking next to people carriers or shitters.

RS 172+
Isn't there a few franchise type companies that come out to you and do the job on site? Never tried one and not sure how expensive they are, but maybe worth trying?

2016 Audi RS3
The answer to this is to park in a disabled space if there are plenty free, or failing that in the middle of two free spaces in one corner of the car park. Makes you look like a bit of a tosser but thats preferable to door dings imho.

Got one or two on my drivers door. Going to contact a few dent companys once i have the money.

Hate it when friends/ family open the door with no controll over it. Not hard to keep a hand on the door is it.

I would look in yellow pages or on the interenet, Depending on how bad the damage is you might need a respray.

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
The answer to this is to park in a disabled space if there are plenty free, or failing that in the middle of two free spaces in one corner of the car park. Makes you look like a bit of a tosser but thats preferable to door dings imho.

Makes you look like a mega tosser and will get you fined one day.