ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dimwitted iTunes question......

RIP Dan
Mmmm so being new to this Mac stuff, Mrs has a MBP which she mostly uses for work but has an iTunes account which she has loads of music on.

Now having this iMac and logging into her iTunes from here (I have authorised it on the iTunes account too)....how the hell do I get the music across??

Wireless shows her MBP on the n/w, so can I drag it across or something or maybe use Firewire lead??

I am an iNoob so apologise for retards question in advance.

Bus w**ker
Enable Home Sharing on both machines versions of iTunes, you'll then see 'Mrssexibbi69's Library' appear in the left pane on the iMacs copy of iTunes. Find the music you want by browsing through and highlighting it (or Edit > Select All - if you want everything), click the import or copy button (forget what it says) in the bottom right. Sit back and marvel at your iTunes skillz.