ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dilemma

Clio 182 & Saxo VTR
Righteo, need some advice all. :D

Currently i have a 182 with Suspension cup pack on a 04 plate in black gold with 50k miles. Full service history, had the car for 6 months.

The exact same spec Clio has come into work, minus cup packs on 20k miles (anyones on here?) and was traded in.

My Clio has a bran new set of 182 trophy wheels which have recently just been wrapped in Eagle F1s and has a CF splitter and a decat pipe. That aside its standard.

The Clio thats just come in can be mine for £5600, which im sure you will agree is the bargain of the centruy.

Heres the dilemma.

Can i fit my Trophy wheels to the non cup packed suspension without problems?

Finally i need to let my car go pretty quickly but dont want to loose the wheels as theres about £600 invested in them.

Is anyone here selling a set of 182 wheels?

Finally, non cupped suspension, id be looking at fitting coilovers after, is there a good selection of kits out there or does it focus on cupped packs?

Also, can someone just confirm this is a good deal please. :D

My cars for sale if anyones interested, offers by PM. ;)