ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dilemma!!

• Thread starter Paul Common 666
  • Start date

P

Paul Common 666

Going to a show on Sunday and I need some wax, P21s preferably! Anybody know anywhere that does next day delivery or sells it nr Kidderminster/Birmingham?
Cheers folks, Paul.

Mito Sportiva 135
What's with all this P21s loving of late?!

Not sure about anywhere doing next day delivery (or guaranteed anyway) - might be worthing speaking to a supplier and offering to pay the extra for delivery if your desperate.

Otherwise Halfords, AG EGP then Megs tech wax... not the best products but still really good, especially if your in a rush...

P

Paul Common 666

What's with all this P21s loving of late?! quote]

lol! I've just read and heard loadsa raving reviews about it!

Tbh I'd rather not go to Halfrauds so I'll try Demon Tweeks, bit short notice tho so prob will end up bein Halfords :S

Mito Sportiva 135
P21s is ok, I have only tried it the once and thought it was ok, nothing special though.

What colour car do you have out of interest?

P

Paul Common 666

P21s is ok, I have only tried it the once and thought it was ok, nothing special though.

What colour car do you have out of interest?

Sorry mate been "surfing the net" for wax! lol!
Its iceburg silver. Do different waxes suit different colours?

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mito Sportiva 135
Well colours like metallic blacks, blues, green etc have more possibility of depth, e.g. you can see more flakes and clarity in the paint with a decent wax, where there is a limit to silver... it mainly just improves the gloss.

If you have a silver then I would get AG SRP, then EGP then think about a wax, but wouldn't say this is essential and the two other layers would have more of an effect.

106 GTi
P21s is a great all rounder, hard to beat on Silver and light to mid Blues, can be bettered on Darker colours.

See if there is a local Harley Davidson dealer for a pot od S100 which is the same as P21s.