ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dilema help please

VW Golf TDI
Well, I work for Volkswagen and I have been offered a lease car from them,
Right you get a new car every 6 months and you have pretty much the whole VAG group cars to choose from, you ave to insure it yourself etc through a selection on insurance companies. I have had a quote on A seat Ibiza FR 1.9TDI 130BHP just over 500 pound a year, I have had one accident and only have 2 yers NCB now.

If I had my 5 years I would be lookin at a audi A4 Convertible...

So for a measly £107 a month you get the car and tax, only downside is 6000 miles in 6 months, I probably would do 7000 so ide get fined 100 pound for that as its 10p a mile,

what do you lot think to this scheme good or bad???

Bearing in mind my car is £281 a month insurance is £69 and petrol and servicing costs tyres and road tax. I could loose all of these bills if I get one, but I love my clio.

And I have just bought my bew house as well and am looking to get a bigger house soon.

What would you do ???

Sounds lik a bargin hammer a car for 6k then get a new one all for £123 a month. ( £16 a month put aside to pay for your 1k extra miles you think you'll do)

LY V6 with Recaros
25 people have read this, no one wish to comment

Ahh bless!

Sounds good to me, get a new car and all you need to pay for is the insurance! So you could go for a car that you wouldn't normally be able to afford the insurance on as you don't have to pay for anything else! :)

VW Golf TDI
know terrible isnt it, im hinking about a golf as well, like the gti but silly insurance costs 2500, dont wanna pay that, polo gti is bout 2000 to insure, audi a3 s line is up there,

strange really i only pay 700 on me clio 182,

Are you the one who always hangs around fezzy? I see an inferno everytime i finish work.

It would be a good idea if you can make sure you dont scratch it or anything as you get totally bummed if you do as you can only use certain garages to repair etc and it costs a lot more.