ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Digital Switchover ?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hi,

Our area switched over to digital today, and I got told to retune my digital channels.

I did this and now I've lost channel 2 and BBC Three. Possibly more, but i've only noticed these.

WTF? I've tried looking on the switch-over website but it's a mine field.

How do I get them back?

Keep scanning.

When it happened here it took a day or two for all the channels to sort them selves out so to speak.

MGM

Clio 172
try retuning, your area finished this stage yesterday just before 1300 so you should be able to still get them

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I've wiped all the channels and done a fresh install.

Hmm, guess I will try again later and see what happens then.

MGM

Clio 172
08456 50 50 50 is the Digital UK helpline number if you are still having problems. It will depend on which station you're actually getting signal from as to what frequency the channels are now on.

We did ours a few weeks ago and lost a few channels like Fiver etc.
Since the changeover I am convinced that the picture quality on freeview isn't as good as it was before. I seems to be a bit grainy now.

RIP Dan
Roffle, I co ordinated the data here for ours and worked with the Digi guys.

The ONLY people who I spoke too were old people, who were naturally confused and worried.

PWNT indeed.

RIP Dan
you must have the pleasure of working for DUK then?

I worked for the local Govt dept and collated the data as to who was going to get free kit and who wasn't. I attended a few meetings with Digi UK peeps, all good and the free lunch was awesome. It went very smoothly here, and its a project to add to my cv when I start job hunting ;-)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Not having great signal often results in not getting a full set of channels tuned in.

i.e if you're using an indoor boosted aerial or something.

Try moving the aerial if possible.

Ibiza FR
I have had exactly the same problem - done a retune on the 7th as the hundreds of adverts said, and now lost BBC 1 and BBC 2. Going to try another retune in a bit.