ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Digital Camera

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
Right, i bought one but think i made a mistake really, i want a camera thats gonna turn out amazing quality pictures, i dont mean in the sense of 10000megapixels i want one that the pictures will stand out off the page because i want to do a bit of photography, dont really want to spend a million pounds, probably £200 tops cos i'm a tight arse and want to get used to it first!

TA!

Well... from what i make out you want a camera that takes magazine quality pics for £200??

Better off looking 2nd hand because 200 gets you a decent camera... but nothing near top of the range!!!

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
well i dont want super dooper mega awesome, i just want goo dquality thats going to be better than peoples standard digital camera!

oh sorry...What cameras do you suggest :p

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Its less about the camera and more about the photographer ;) just cause you have a 16mp £4000 camera doesnt mean you will get amazing pictures, its just a tool if used correctly can produce these results.

But you should probably read www.dpreview.com to find a camera in your budget or go 2nd hand..

Cupra
Go for something that has plenty of manual controls if you want to be able to take "different" photos to the standard photographer. Perhaps an older Canon G5 or something? I dont know how much they sell for these days.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007NLH84/ref=br_lf_ce_1/203-0079550-5617550

i have this one mate, takes really decent photos, here are a couple of shrunk ones for photo bucket..

DSC00086.gif

DSC00078.gif

DSC00070.gif

DSC00043.gif

DSC00037.gif

give me a shout if u want to see the high res versions!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Also what kind of photography are you going to be doing? Fast action packed motorsport pics? Static pics? Have a think :)