ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Different body kit option opinions please!! Seen it? Got it?

Renault Clio
ok some of you may remember my last topic about a body kit on ebay for my clio, in regards to that particular idea, many said get a different rear end for example the mk2 ph2 sport rear and many also said get clio sport style skirts and to keep the front bumper from the kit.

Now i have also come across this bodykit, it has a different less wild rear end, and clio sport style skirts, almost exactly the same it would appear.

Take a look at 'kit 1' here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230013289212&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

The old kit is here (call it 'kit 2' for the sake of it) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-2-PH1-Full-Body-Kit_W0QQitemZ280013131241QQihZ018QQcategoryZ72207QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Would you mix and match? If so what parts would you use?

Tell us how you like it

front bumper off the second one, and side skirts off the first one for me, if u have to have a bodykit.. not really a big fan tbh

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Same as Front off the second one and the skirts and rear off the first!!!

I think it would look smart - still a clio but you can tell its unique!!!

The way i see it is if you dont like it you can always take it off and sell it again!!

be different mate :approve:

Cheers,

Dumpy

Clio 1.4 16v Billabong
I recon kit 1 has a nice rear, but it might be as the exhaust are trick and blend in. it also has nice skirts but kit 2 has a nice front bumber looks very euro but that could be coz of the mesh an fog lights. At the end of the day its up to you. They are both nice and not chav like or in your face.:race:

from Trophy 2 work van :(
Front bumper from the 2nd one, skirts from the 1st one. Don't like either of the rear bumpers tbh

Renault Clio
Yeh man, i am definitly feeling the kit number 2's front bumper and kit number 1's skirts and rear end, anyone think it would look out of place mixing the front and rear like that???

cheers