ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

difference between highsports and konigsports?

172 Cup
sorry if this has been asked before but couldnt find it when i searched. just wondered whats the differnce between the 2? and also does ne one know what the fks are on ktec? h.sport, or k.sport? both seem to have same adjustable ride height so dnt get it?

sorry if its a stupid question but really dont know? also how much wud u say is an average price to have a set of coilys fully set up? :cool:

172 Cup
im positive, ive been looking for the past 20mins. Can find loads of threads and posts of peoples opinions about them, but none sayin what the difference is between the 2. So i still dont know? please help guys..... even if its postin a link. thanks

Chocolate Bar™
lol dont be harsh edde.

both are essentially the same but konigsports have on car rebound adjustment.

172 Cup
cheers m8 lol, a dnt mean to ask questions that have already been asked, only been on here a month or 2 n have seriously been searching.

thnx again middo, n nice car btw!

im positive, ive been looking for the past 20mins. Can find loads of threads and posts of peoples opinions about them, but none sayin what the difference is between the 2. So i still dont know? please help guys..... even if its postin a link. thanks
Interesting that I found the answers in (I even timed it on the forum) in 35 seconds are you realy trying?