ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

did i get a bargin?

a turbo'd yellow car
45qid for a front windscreen with rear view mirror for a 182 with rain sensor!

20miles away to collect

good or not?

;)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
fitting it will be a small fortune so possibly no.

you could have just paid abit extra and had one replaced under your insurance lol

EDIT: just seen JR's post.

YES.

LY 182
im thinking possibly not a mate (b16doe on here) is a windscreen fitter and may be able to sort you out fitting wise give him a shout.

he did tell me once that they hardly ever come out in one peice he said it can be done but its tricky so if it is and you can get it fitted cheap enough then yeah.

personally i'd have just added windscreen cover to my insurance waited a while then payed the 60 quid excess

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ditz, Autowindscreens fitted on for me a while back and the bloke was proper upset. Just couldn't get the old one out!

Looked like a c**t of a job!

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
im thinking possibly not a mate (b16doe on here) is a windscreen fitter and may be able to sort you out fitting wise give him a shout.

he did tell me once that they hardly ever come out in one peice he said it can be done but its tricky so if it is and you can get it fitted cheap enough then yeah.

personally i'd have just added windscreen cover to my insurance waited a while then payed the 60 quid excess

I was thinking the same, usually the windscreen cover is standard with most insurance, £50 for me when i used it on my old dynamique.

Expensive windsreens them though with the rain sensor

a turbo'd yellow car
insurance wants £85 to do so thats why!

plus my lovley friend will do it as its his job :rasp:

and no crash just a stone chip which went bad!

got to save the pennys at these times hay zippy! you found a new job yet by the way ;)

R26r R26
No. I am currently spending the money you pay in tax each week as I am still recovering from my transplant.;)

a turbo'd yellow car
well better you have it than some witham slut with 6kids to her name and only just turning 16 lol!

kidney transplant then? hope its all gone well as we still need to have a race! :eek: