ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DICK just crashed into me!!

TT 225
Some knob head in a red corsa (was quite nice) decided he was going to turn right from the left hand lane approaching the roundabout across me on the outside. Then took off after he clipped my front end. Had to then chase him down this road where her pulled over. He pulled in on the wrong side ofthe road got out of his car and started to leg it. By the time i pulled in and got out i couldnt see him. Fortunately 2 guys in a van had stopped and one was out chasing him.

the guy had actually ran off behind a wall for a piss, came back really leisurely and tried to plee that he was in the correct lane. I told him that he'd scaped the front of my car and he said "i cant see any damage"! piss off!! He then lead me to the wrong side of his car explaining he had damage too, he then pointed at some dirt... :S i said u hit me with the rear offside quater...."oh ye" massive dent in his rear quater. he then tried to tell me he would give me 100 quid :S no...name...address...phone number...registration.

Then me being me put 2 + 2 together realised he must have ben bladdered going for a piss an everythin (plus he stunk). Called police when i got home (happened near cheshire oakes, i live in warrington) they said they couldnt even breatherlise him cos hes left the scene.

Well pissed off.

clio...
s**t crack, but why did you leave the scene & wait till you got home.
Did you not note the registration?

TT 225
yes i got registration but had no battery in my phone...which would be my luck as i charge my phone every night and last night i forgot.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
:O no way!
Typical of ellesmere port drivers that..
Im always dodging people whove apparently never used a roundabout there..

TT 225
was the roundabout about a mile away from cheshire oakes (going towards cheshire oakes) with a petrol station on. dont know if you know it. iv called the bloke (no answer). hes give me the address of his house...but he was driving away from his house pissed as larry. thought he was propper gonna do one when he sped off.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
was the roundabout about a mile away from cheshire oakes (going towards cheshire oakes) with a petrol station on. dont know if you know it. iv called the bloke (no answer). hes give me the address of his house...but he was driving away from his house pissed as larry. thought he was propper gonna do one when he sped off.
The one with a Murco garage? next to that long straight?..

TT 225
The one with a Murco garage? next to that long straight?..

thats the one.

williams 2 turbo
if it were me, and im not condoning the this, i'd find him and beat the contents of his insides, until they were his outsides, or take a sledge hammer to his car. But thats me!.

172 cup
Someone drove into the side of my cup today, left me with a dented drivers door! Dont know how people are so slefish and careless these days in Britain.

White clique
Sorry to hear mate... Just had my pride n joy smashed into on the weekend

i saw that thread, gutted for you mate :dapprove:

Getted too for you Adam, especially when they start playing up and you just KNOW its going to be akward. If its his car the police should obviously go round and breathalyse (sp?) him.

350Z GT
sounds like a right tw@ tbh. Personally would phone up the police again and say you saw some guns in the glovebox of his car when he was getting a pen/paper out :) Would be around there pretty then!

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
guy crashed into my car almost 2 years ago and drove off, still aint been sorted, hes denying all charges even though i won in cort twice already, got to go again in nov and hopefull get it sorted.

hope yours goes better than mine

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
sounds like a right tw@ tbh. Personally would phone up the police again and say you saw some guns in the glovebox of his car when he was getting a pen/paper out :) Would be around there pretty then!
Or a trick my grandad learnt when workin in liverpool...
''One of your policemen gettin battered here!''

TT 225
class lol what a thing to say!! They just said that the couldnt do anything because we had lef the scene...but i bloody had to leave the scene to catch the t**t! police these days...useless. I reckon he coulda been easily 4 times over.

Mini Cooper S sport
Should have sat on him and borrowed someone else's phone! Would never have let him get away, he could have told you anything!

What an arsehole, can't believe he got away with that.

DCi
take the fecker back to the fecking scene by his neck i say

i go round that very round near enough every day, im glad i was out of town today, sorry to hear about your trouble.

Mondeo 2.0LX & Volvo V50
class lol what a thing to say!! They just said that the couldnt do anything because we had lef the scene...but i bloody had to leave the scene to catch the tw*t! police these days...useless. I reckon he coulda been easily 4 times over.

Think about it. Police go round to his house, and he stinks of booze. Yeah officer, just had 'x' amount of cans at home before you got here/just got back from pub/etc. Unless you catch 'em red handed you're peeing in the wind. Once they drive off you're pretty much goosed with regards drink driving. Btw, same thing happened to me in August. Luckily I managed to catch up with him but he could easily have got away had I not been on the ball.

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
Seems to be a lot of people turning right from the left lane recently - I've seen it quite a lot in the last few weeks and had a few close calls as a result! Gutted to hear about your accident!

182-racing-blue

This must be the day for accidents, my car was parked outside my house and a tesco.net delivery driver decided to drive in to my wing mirror and then drive off. I chased him up the road banging on his door so he stopped the van and said that he was going up the road to turn round cos there wasnt enough room where he was. No s**t! Thats why he hit my car!! Luckily he just took the cover clean off. A few minor scratches when it hit the floor which should hopefully come out and it just clipped back on. I then told him he should go away before I report him.

So many to55ers on the road though.

TT 225
he was talking about his car...like he wanted to call it quits though. iv been ringing him and no answer so just going to let the insurance sort it out. my front wing is scraped and cracked so i doubt 100 quid would sort it. especially with my last quote of a wingmirror for 455 quid.

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Some knob head in a red corsa (was quite nice) decided he was going to turn right from the left hand lane approaching the roundabout across me on the outside. Then took off after he clipped my front end. Had to then chase him down this road where her pulled over. He pulled in on the wrong side ofthe road got out of his car and started to leg it. By the time i pulled in and got out i couldnt see him. Fortunately 2 guys in a van had stopped and one was out chasing him.

the guy had actually ran off behind a wall for a piss, came back really leisurely and tried to plee that he was in the correct lane. I told him that he'd scaped the front of my car and he said "i cant see any damage"! piss off!! He then lead me to the wrong side of his car explaining he had damage too, he then pointed at some dirt... :S i said u hit me with the rear offside quater...."oh ye" massive dent in his rear quater. he then tried to tell me he would give me 100 quid :S no...name...address...phone number...registration.

Then me being me put 2 + 2 together realised he must have ben bladdered going for a piss an everythin (plus he stunk). Called police when i got home (happened near cheshire oakes, i live in warrington) they said they couldnt even breatherlise him cos hes left the scene.

Well pissed off.

Mate, feel your pain.
It is fvcking ridiculous that the police can't do anything?! And they wonder why people have no respect for them?! You have witnesses, what more do they need?!

TT 225
yer

50 quid paint
15 quid cover
350 quid labour

+ some other s**t that they said they needed.

but thats a different story