ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Devon /Cornwall 1st meet of the year

Hi everyone

Hope you all had a great christmas and new year

So New year and silly season over lets get together for the 1st one of the year

Im thinking a meet in EXETER as we have been in and around the other side ect

Ideas so far are maybe a bit of bowling and a bite to eat?

any way pump out some suggestions

will be good to see old,new and regular faces

Lets make it happen

cheers

chris

Im up for this. Nice blip up the a30. And may appeal to the bristol lot to pop down ? :p

No idea of where to go tho as i only know the centre

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Sorry guys been having a lot of issues logging on

dates for the meet will be late feb early march

come in whatever you have got more the merrier

Agree - the more the merrier! Will be good to catch up with you all following some good meets in 2010! Working in Exeter it would be an ideal meeting place :rasp:

Not sure on a venue mind you, maybe down the quay for some grub? Some good places down there including the Waterfront - just an idea. http://www.waterfrontexeter.co.uk/

Hi everyone

sorry about the lack of updates, currently on a 3 week exercise in sailisbury

i should be able to sort everything out after i get back around 20th feb

however if anyone feels like running with this, please feel free to do so, dont wait for me ect

scope at moment will be meet in exeter area, early morning/afternoon on a sunday

bite to eat bit of bantter and a activity of some sort

cheers

chris

Popped up a attendance list.

how do people feel about meeting at exeter moto services at 11:30 - driving down to exmouth (7.9 miles - around 20 minute drive).

Get some grub there somewhere (suggestions please) then on to the sea front for photos etc?

Ly meg R26
Should be ok for me although I'm going to watch the cheifs play the night before with a free bar so depends if I'm alive still

we will be going to the Bath House on the sea front for some grub. Been before nice lil place.

Might need to bring a few pennies for parking