ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Devon Car Show 2010?

anybody else going to this?

Date - 25th July
Location - Smeatharpe stadium near Honiton

Havent been for a couple of years but going to pop along this year.

If we had a rep we could of have stand :( unless we can get a few names confirmed this week and try our luck? if so itl be £5 per person

Is there a rep for the region of south west? instead of cornwall and devon as i thought they may have organized something?

Megane 225 F1
Hey guys. Just to let you know that I have expressed the issue with the South West being so huge that myself and Dan who happen to be towards the east of the south west, cant organise meets for you guys down in the west of the south west. For me I cant afford to drive down to you guys. I have asked that a area rep position is appointed for your guys down there and I'l keep trying for you.

I don't want you to think I'm a crap rep because I don't organise meets for you guys because I don't feel you need me, as you have organised a few yourselves and I can see that your capable of doing it and have pointed this out to the Admin team.

Also for this event you don't need a rep to get a stand. For the Castle Combe action days, they just asked for one person to organise it all which was me as I am the rep, but anyone from the South West could have done it.

Get in contact with them, tell them you have a few people wanting a stand (maybe lie and say you have 10-15 already confirmed). And then get yourself a stand.

We don't think your a crap rep dude. I didnt actually know we had a rep in the south west if im honest. But i fully agreed the region is huge. From lands end to wilthire etc is a fair old trek.

There is no point of getting a stand for this year, as its only next week now and there hasn't been a huge amount of interest, which is suprising. A stand for 2011 should be looked at though. :)

I will be there on street-stylers.co.uk stand. Itl probably be full of crap chavy cars but it works out cheaper to show than visit as a paying visitor lol