ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing World Fubared?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ah cool cheers mate.

Just got a dispatch email from elite car care! Large order! I do get excited!

DCi 100
Huh?

This about the stops of rain? That'd be why my ambition is to have a nice detached house with a double garage with enought space to swing a cat between the cars (although ofcourse I wouldn't do that before of the hair that could land on my paintwork).

Edit: Ah detailingworld is down. Well atleast they have no excuse to go clean something.

E87 118d M Sport
^ what he said?

I just put a small order in from i4d for some of the tropi-care scents. They are great and I think tropi-care are no more, so he's selling stuff off cheap.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I never rated any of there own brand stuff Markie to be honest.

What lsp are you using these days?

E87 118d M Sport
I like their detailing spray for the cash (£3.95) and the scents are good for £2 each (cuz the bottle will last for ages).

On the Clio, DJ BlueVelvet atm. But Will I used Zaino Z-2 on the last enhancement I did so will be using that from now on. Its great stuff!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I love the effort markie! I don't have the time for that level! I get other people to do my pc'ing out of laziness and time constraints!

Looking fabby tho mate!

I would have had something under the wax tho, just my opinion.

Sealent or black hole just to add a bit more to the finish, especially on a dark car. :)

E87 118d M Sport
Yeah was thinking about it. But I've sealed and waxed together in the past and dont visually see that much of a difference. I'll use something completely different next time. Loving the Zaino stuff, but am seriously considering nanolex/aquartz tbh

E87 118d M Sport
Lol. vBulletin4 looks ALOT different. Complete re-design by the looks. Only had a play for 5 mins before it went back down.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I think the forum showed different as they were updating the right one!