ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing to sell

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Bit of long one... My aunt drives a Lexus IS200 and wants to sell it but she hasn't really looked after the paint work.
Theres some small scratches, like a dog has jumped up against the side, whats the best way to get them out?
The alloys are in a real state, they have bubbled under the surface and now the paint is flaking off. I don't think there is any way of fixing this apart from a refurb. Does anyone know of a place near north Cornwall that does this?
There is also a big stain on the roof from bird poo, how can I get rid of this??

Thanks for any help.
Han.

106 GTi
Alloys sound like they will need a refurb.

The Scratchs and bird crap etching may come out if working by hand with some elbow grease and Meguiars Scratch X. Chances are it will need a few applications on each of the defects to sort it.

If some one local has a machine polisher it would speed up the defect correction.