ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing Prices?

200 Gordini
Sorry to thread hijack but Curley if ur coming to Derby for Pepsi id also be interested and i live a couple of streets away. Group buy at Pepsi's house? lol

I haven't had a reply from him yet but yeah i'll do that, depending on what you want doing i doubt i'll get both done in the day.

I can stop at my bros in mansfield though so its not as far to travel

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
A reasoble price for a non-pro who just does work on the side I'd say is about £8 an hour if they're decent enough.

How long does it take you to do a full detail inc correction?

TTRS & V50
Snow foams ain't all that.

A Pro does not have to use/own a snow foam in the slightest. So i'd disgard that comment.

Bullring washing, they use sponges and shamois leathers, i'd happily pay the extra tennner knowing im getting a wash mitt, two bucket method and a decent drying towel and aid.

120d M Sport
Liam as a temp measure u could just get the Karcher snow foam gun (thats if your PW is a karcher) its £15 in halfords and gives pretty good foam, not as good as the HD lance, and it runs out fairly quick