ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailing around Leicestershire

182 Trophy
I need to get my Clio detailed soon and would like to know where the best place is please. Not too far from Leicestershire. Around the Midlands is fine. Thanks.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Give RussZS a pm, he's in the midlands somewhere! Very good too i might add ;)

Another +1 for RussZS or failing that JimWD aka Jim White from White Details.

Both stonking detailers.

What's this guy like: http://www.elitedetailing.co.uk/

Worth the extra money?

White Details sounds good too.

This is the guy who was setup in his parents garage IIRC and was featured on the news recently. I wouldn't be taking the R8 to him, purely as it's not in his pay grade (too low). So not sure he would even touch a Trophy (this is not meant in an offensive way!!). He is Veyron/Lambo/Top level Porsche models.

I would contact Jim and Russ who are more in the right level of costs. Again, no disrespect to either of the afore mentioned detailers.

I farking hate written word. It always comes over in the wrong manner.

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
lol, thanks dude.

(However, I did actually beat you to it ;). I found the topic with '0' replies and sent the OP a cheeky PM hehe)

53 Clio 172
my dad just had his new black TT detailed by Jim at WHITE DETAILS and he did a great job!

You cansee the results on his website

Ah is that the one that he crashed in the unit and repainted the rear bumper? Cool, came out OK then?

;)

Audi A4 AVANT 1.9TDi
Heey! wait a minute....

(...damn, I was hoping you hadn't noticed!!)

Thanks again for the work Jonny :approve:

53 Clio 172
Heey! wait a minute....

(...damn, I was hoping you hadn't noticed!!)

Thanks again for the work Jonny :approve:

No worries, if there weren't so many bleedin potholes on the way to you I would probably bring my clio along for correction as the paintwork is dire!