ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailer around the East London area. TT-S needs some attention

Hi

Right Dads friend at work has just brought a new Audi TT-S in black not so long ago.
His been a T**t and let some sainsbury car park man wash his car, probably dropped the sponge got grit in-between the sponge and you can guess the rest.
His gutted to say the least and feels like selling up.

Basically is their anyone around that area or a company near by he can take it to? he will probably drive some distance to get his car back to new again I would imagine

Someone that you can recommend/used before

Thanks

Megane R26
I can't recommend Kelly highly enough, the man is an incredible detailer - probably the best in the world.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Write up? :)

I'd imagine it would bore the likes of those with such experience. Russ was supposed to be coming till the incident in the Golf and would probably have been doing the training with James and Mike.

We went through different types of damage, basic rotary polishing with different pads and compounds, then looked into wool pads. Had a play with rejuvenate and tripple by DA and rotary. worked a 'pink' red bonnet to bring the colour back. Attempted to wet sand my old LY bonnet then polish up after. demo of jewelling, then a product workshop.

Got to try my EP800 for the 1st time so was a good learning experience. But sampled a Festool and Flex rotaries and already saving for one. For a beginner to intermediate it was invaluable, for those with experience it would have been a bit slow

Megane R26
Which did you prefer between the Flex and Festool Dave?

I still can't make my mind up which I favour!!

I'm gutted I didn't make it. Hopefully going on the 7th now.

Russ.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
I only had a little play with the flex, but a couple of sessions with Simons' (SimonBash?) Festool and it did feel fantastic. the pressure sensitive triggers on both are pretty nice. But they were so smooth compared to the EP800, it was like going back to DA.

I am tempted to speak to James about going again on the 7th as it really helped but not sure if I can afford a 2nd time.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
They did a product demo towards the end of the day, anyone was welcome to have a play with most products. No one asked for a wax though. Plus we tried rejuvenate and tripple on one of the bonnets. I'm sure they'll do it again. I'm sure James would be happy for anyone to drop in throughout the day. I can't remember where you are in London but there less than 10mins from the A120 / M11 / Stansted roundabout.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
His booked it in a KDS for the silver paint correction for 3 days next week, they should be able to get it back to new I reckon

If its going in to KDS it will probably come back looking better than new!

Try and get some before and after pictures.