ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detailed: Black V6 TT

A slow one :-(
Well I've been promising my Mum I'd detail her Audi TT for the last 6 months.
It really needs claying and PC'ing as it has quite a few swirls but that will wait for a couple of months.
So...
I attacked the car with the following products:
Serious Performance Shampoo
AG SRP
AG EGP
Collinite 476S
Also used some AG Vinyl and Rubber on the wheels.
I'm missing a few products from my collection such as metal polish, Tyre Gel, Wheel cleaner etc but I think I did well. After I'd finished with the EGP I wasn't too happy with the finish. The Collinite added a certain warmth and wetness which really made the finish for me.
I didn't bother taking any photos before as it was only cleaned 50 miles ago... but here are the afters. Again appologies for my photo skills...
In the garage:
DSC00701.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

Outside:
DSC00709.jpg

DSC00707.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

Thanks for looking and I hope you guys like :clap:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
awesome work mate.

i've seen some TT's that look like they have been cleaned with 50 grit sandpaper. makes me cringe.

A slow one :-(
Cheers, spent all day doing it and my Mum was over the moon with it.

Got 20 quid of her as well :)

Carbs - it's crying out for a PC tbh... there are some quite obvious swile marks in certain areas but I need to perfect my PC'ing technique before I tackle the TT properly.