ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detail my BBQ... LOL

Megane 225 F1
Those bbqs are a f**king mission to put together. I had to put one together for a customer earlier to prove that they do go together and it took me half hour at least. Got me out of working or a while :cool:

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
said:
I nearly did the tyres/wheels with Megs Endurance for a laugh
laughing.gif
Oh dear

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Oh dear. We bought one of those to take round a mates as there was a few there. It got slung in the bin afterwards, its about as good as £15 worth.

The cleaning products are worth more. I would have at least had a BBQ to shout about if i was gonna clean it and post up pics.

ST
What an absolute w@nk honestly, DW is full of tossers, its good for info and products but some on there need to get a grip!

TrackCar & F30 330d
"This was just done for a bit of fun so dont flame me please....my wifes already done that!"

He actually has a wife :eek:

Not sure what's worse, spending all that time and effort cleaning a hoover. Or taking it with you to a car park for photoshoot.

What f**king anoraks.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I was actually thinking about this thread the other day (and wondering whether to give my bbq a coat of FK1000 when I get it LOL).