ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

desire,

JJ,nope it seems it will only let you use imported tones to be used as ringtones rather than sms/mms tones.

182 Trophy (216/500)
Settings - sound & display - notification sound.

the sound i use i added to the phone whilst mine was plugged into my Pc, i would guess its the same process if you download the sound but haven't tried this yet.

BMW 330ci Clubsport
Settings - sound & display - notification sound..
THIS

But you might have to make a new folder on your sd card called "ringtones" and put it in there. Thats what I had to do with my G1 (At least I had to do that to get a track as a text message tone)

182FF with cup packs
Get youself a copy of Ringdroid from the android market.

This allows you to make a ringtone, notification or alarm out of any audio file.

182FF with cup packs
Also, I have just checked my SD Card on my phone.

There is a folder called "media" inside this folder there are additional folders "alarms", "notifications" and "ringtones"

So, create a folder called media, then inside that, one called notifications, then put your txt message tone in there.