ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deposit left on 172 Cup :)

R14 CUP
Evening Guys,

Just left a deposit on a gorgeous 172 cup today. Its a stunning car, with H&R coilovers, full Yozza Exhaust & Brembo High Carbon's.

Should be picking up on wednesday - i can't bloody wait!

Jamie

R14 CUP
I will be doing my own things to it, want to colour code the bullets & have the lettering in same colour as the wheels.

Want a v6 espace or a standard airbox for it too.

PH1 V6
OMG that is mint! i looked at this and if i had a little more money would of gone to see it!

Enjoy mate, it looks sweet

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Was going to say. Very expensive.

That's 182 monies.

Strange how everyone raves about the cup being the best 1*2. Then some one gets one a year older than a 182 with good mods then people say it's over priced and 182 money lol:S.

Nice looking cup and better getting it with those mods than doing it after imo.

Golf GT TDI
lovely car, great mods and good price spoiler,seats and suspension are worth nearly 2k alone good buy

clio rs
u paid way too much mate...
also i cant see that exhaust getting over road bumps, other than that its a stunning car

R14 CUP
I don't care if i paid a little over book price for a car. The car is superb - there is a folder full of paperwork with the car, there is a bucket of load of mods that have been done within the last 1000miles.

I am getting a boot full of spares including a full set of shocks + springs, 1 set of H&R springs, a full exhaust inc Cat, Rear Strut Brace & a Steering wheel.

The car is 100% genuine, its low mileage (which is very important to me) and in an overall excellent condition.

"Huge Tool" Cup
Saw the price and was like :S, then saw the spec list and low mileage and was like :D.

You will love it.

Golf GT TDI
I don't care if i paid a little over book price for a car. The car is superb - there is a folder full of paperwork with the car, there is a bucket of load of mods that have been done within the last 1000miles.

I am getting a boot full of spares including a full set of shocks + springs, 1 set of H&R springs, a full exhaust inc Cat, Rear Strut Brace & a Steering wheel.

The car is 100% genuine, its low mileage (which is very important to me) and in an overall excellent condition.

mate as long as your happy with it thats all that matters, like all forums you get the know it all heros. looking forward to seeing some fresh pics:cool:

R14 CUP
mate as long as your happy with it thats all that matters, like all forums you get the know it all heros. looking forward to seeing some fresh pics:cool:
Im exactly that - its the same feeling i got a few years ago, when i was waiting to collect my ZS.

I will get some decent pictures up over the weekend :)

Where can i get some decent OE mats from? How much they from Renault?

R14 CUP
Ahhhh sweet - cheers Jordan, will ring up the Renault Dealership in our group, can get parts at cost :)

n/a
forget what anyone says about price, the exhaust, the alloys people always have bad things to say aslong as your happy and it puts a smile on your face good on you son!

Clio 172 Cup!
Thats one Nice Cup!:cool: You will Love it bet you can not wait to get the Beast!:evil: Them seats look heavy I do you a faver swap yer for some Bog cup seats!;) Lol!!

R14 CUP
Thats one Nice Cup!:cool: You will Love it bet you can not wait to get the Beast!:evil: Them seats look heavy I do you a faver swap yer for some Bog cup seats!;) Lol!!

I will have to ponder on that.. sounds like a [awful] proposition!:boring:

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
Well done. Car looks amazing. I would personally opt for a smaller exhaust, cut out the bumper for it etc. Just to tidy it up a bit.

R14 CUP
Yeah, that is something ive been thinking about & using a 182 surround.

How easy is it to adjust the hangers?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Looks like a mint Cup :) a V6 box from Renault is currently £65 and comes with a filter, bargin.

R14 CUP
Yeah, sold it back to the original owner, who he bought it off. Didn't realise it was as close to Lincoln as it is.