ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent/damage removal?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Managed to source some transport for the week..

IMG_1822.JPG

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
That’s daft cheap. Although there was a company in Birmingham or somewhere at £25 a wheel?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Does anyone know the paint code for standard cup turinis? Last time I asked for 'bright silver' they were more grey. Ive had a search but it isnt what I remember.. I remember the paint code being a weird word and a number.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Rover stone grey used to be pretty close when people were struggling. A tad darker.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Cas Coatings do them for a £1 an inch in Bradford but you need to remove tyres and refit them after yourself and work is definitely hit and miss.

dan's cast offs.
How can they make any money from that?!

they've been going for years and do a hell of a lot so probably small profit per wheel. i used to charge £25 just to dip a wheel and at that price it wasn't worth the hassle most of the time.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Cas Coatings do them for a £1 an inch in Bradford but you need to remove tyres and refit them after yourself and work is definitely hit and miss.

Plus VAT and only for solid colours, it (was) £1.50 an inch for metallics.
They only blast and coat, so if the wheel has dents or curb marks in they won't sort those out.

Had a few sets done there.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Haha piss off.

They forgot to put my aerial back on though.. wonderer why signal was so naff on way home.