ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dent and Scratch repairs

dCi 100

Does anyone know of a decent company that can fix a small dent and chip on my bonnet. Had my clio a week and it was hit by a piece of flying 20mm aggregate that flew off a mixer lorry and dinted the bonnet and put a bullet hole (practically) in the windscreen.

Chips Away or Dent Master, i have used both over the past couple of years and been pleased with both results. Not that expensive either. Find them in the yellow pages.

Hope this helps

Jase

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by Jase16v on 15 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 15 February 2005

Oh dear

Dent Devils?
I take it you dont approve of dent master Jilly?
Why do you say that? My oh dear was directed at Elles situation, not your recommendation

dCi 100

Thanks chaps. Im writing a letter to the company that owns the offending lorry to see if they will consider compensating me for my loss.

Quote: Originally posted by Jase16v on 15 February 2005

Oh dear :(

Dent Devils?
I take it you dont approve of dent master Jilly?
Why do you say that? :confused: My oh dear was directed at Elles situation, not your recommendation

Ahh, its still a little early for me....

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Chipsaway did a great job on my bro-in-laws bumper, couldnt tell there was anything ever wrong.