ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DennisV6 & Jacko(m42-m40)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
spotted you 2 guys. probably thought it was weird a woman taking pics of you both, with us being in a ford mondeo, anyways both cars looked good and that vee sounded awesome!!! did you get caught in the traffic too on the m40?

pics to come soon

MK2 Clio V6 255
lawrence said:
spotted you 2 guys. probably thought it was weird a woman taking pics of you both, with us being in a ford mondeo, anyways both cars looked good and that vee sounded awesome!!! did you get caught in the traffic too on the m40?

pics to come soon

Yeah did look a bit strange, glad you liked it tho,

We came off at oxford the traffic wernt to bad, bit slow in places, had just come back from Max power live.

Get them pics up!!!;)

MK2 Clio V6 255
FredYozzasport said:
blue V6??? i saw that heading north on the m40 at about 8:20am (i was heading south)

Yeah would of thought it was me TBH, Was of to Max power:)

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
sorry guys, pics are on here now, its only a few though

but my god how sexual does this v6 look!!!

pics065.jpg

looked like you were both having fun though, there was no wa the mondeo was going to keep up
pics064_1.jpg

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
all that traffic was caused by rubberneckers slowing down to look at a car that had a puncture grrr,

MK2 Clio V6 255
Jacko would post a reply but too much p**n on his computer has caused it to die, Hes gonna have to resort to mags instead now!!!!!:rasp:

J

JACKO CUP 172!

could not get rid of the p**n so usin my birds computer. i thought u were eyein me up mate, thought i had pulled, had a twitch but that was cus i was behind Den!!!!! thanks again 4 puttin the pics up matey:) :)

jacko