ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Demonoid

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
i used rapidshare for a month and couldnt get my head around the download limits.

Cupra
i used rapidshare for a month and couldnt get my head around the download limits.

lol, its not too hard. You get 5GB a day and what you don't use is "banked" up to a maximum 25GB.

There are happy hours between 1 a.m. until 9 a.m GMT which means that you only get charged 10% of what you download. i.e. you download a 700mb file but only 70mb is taken off your allowance.

For pure ease and speed it is hard to beat (Full DVD in just over 10 minutes!). I can max out my 50mb connection with no problem at all on it, and can't wait until I get up to 80mb after the summer. :D

Not a 320d
lol, its not too hard. You get 5GB a day and what you don't use is "banked" up to a maximum 25GB.

There are happy hours between 1 a.m. until 9 a.m GMT which means that you only get charged 10% of what you download. i.e. you download a 700mb file but only 70mb is taken off your allowance.

For pure ease and speed it is hard to beat (Full DVD in just over 10 minutes!). I can max out my 50mb connection with no problem at all on it, and can't wait until I get up to 80mb after the summer. :D

Exactly. I get a 10.5 connection which is one of the best in my area and ill be downloading from Rapidshare at 1000kbps +

Ive always found that with torrents, ill get 150k max and it often takes a while to get those speeds anyway.

In my opinion it is worth every penny.

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5

What i meant was, I download far more than 5gb a day.. but I didnt know about this happy hour malarky!