ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Delta Mics Spacer

Interested in these too man, Had a search about - seen a few horror stories where the bolts included with them can vibrate loose, wheel comes off and you get some serious lows!

also: The delta mics are steel - so heavier than alu ones from the likes of M.A.D (£70 for 25mm) which if your really weight conscious may be worth considering

The consensus seems to be if you get them, to get better bolts for them or make sure they're definitely torqued up high enough.

Is fitting spacers as simple as bolt them on and away you go? Or do you then also need the tracking etc sorted? I read that widening the track can throw the handling well off, though surely if anything - it'd be better being wider and lower?

Interested in these too man, Had a search about - seen a few horror stories where the bolts included with them can vibrate loose, wheel comes off and you get some serious lows!

also: The delta mics are steel - so heavier than alu ones from the likes of M.A.D (£70 for 25mm) which if your really weight conscious may be worth considering

The consensus seems to be if you get them, to get better bolts for them or make sure they're definitely torqued up high enough.

Is fitting spacers as simple as bolt them on and away you go? Or do you then also need the tracking etc sorted? I read that widening the track can throw the handling well off, though surely if anything - it'd be better being wider and lower?

I never ended up getting these, i got another 25mm set off a guy on here. I hope it doesnt throw it off, it shouldnt, should it?

SQ5
I've used the bolts it came with on mine and I've had a lot of sets.

Just don't touch then when there warm. Wait until cool before undoing and doing up.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I've had a couple of sets, think they have updated the bolts they come with as my original set 3+ years ago were awful, eg the bolts were like cheese, there was also a guy on here had a set of bolts snap on him. The more recent set I got they seem to have improved them though :)