ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dell Streak

1.5dci
Anyone got one, looking for actual user reviews on what it's like to live with?

More in the physical sense, as i know the software update is behind, but i don't mind having a wait to get a good phone.

Trying to deside between it and the desire, but if the size is manageable then it's my adept for my life style.

MD was looking at this. Told to get either an iPad or iPhone 4 instead as he reeaaalllly doesn't need it.

Dirty E91
Fella at work got one this week, he spends about 4 hours a day on the train so has it primarily for movies, you also can download shows from iPlayer apparently.

As a day to day phone I would say no, it's too big, as a media player/sometimes phone then yeah why not.

1.5dci
hehe yea, iphone and ipad are our of the question, couldn't live with one ever... also would be laughed at by everyone at every I know with in the FOSS/Linux community.

The size is the big factor, i always carry a bag 90% of the time, but i realised i could actually do without a mobile, all i use my phone for 85% of the time is internet browsing basically, virtually no text messaging, only emails, and the odd phone call to my mum, which could be done on skype, but usually ring to use some of the 600mins i had to get to have unlimited internet on my contract.

Anyways the contract is up for renewal at the end of the month and i really need android, just what is a problem

Prong

ClioSport Club Member
Have just been given one of these as my work phone. Probably the worst phone I have ever had to use.

It's stupidly big

Mountune Tractor
500x_DellStreak3.jpg

LARGE!