ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Deep & glossy

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I applied Project Awesome & Chemical Guys Lava around 1 month ago, perhaps 3 weeks. 45 mins later she was looking good again, Im really pleased with the finish the two give. Should last up to six months, so I'm watching!

IMG_5986.jpg

IMG_7426.jpg

IMG_8890.jpg

IMG_8945.jpg

IMG_7867.jpg

IMG_6195.jpg

Red
Don't think my "god" comment went far enough.

That's f**king unreal! Drop the nipple ring and it's up there for best Ph2 ever.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers guys, lol.

I hate her when she's dirty though! Just looks rubbish & reminds me how high she is sitting etc!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
ha ha, oh how i miss the old black 1.2! She looked great at the end! :(

Thanks guys :)

clio 182 sport
like someone has said already get rid of that stupid ring thing of the front. why people put them on is beyond me.

Disastra Coupe
Don't swap the side repeaters. They look better in orange as they blend in to the paint.
People always told me to swap mine on my Flamer. I always thought they looked better for being less noticeable, clear would stick out like a sore thumb.

Car looks smart though :)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Wow! All your cars iv seen just look amazing! You wouldn't fancy a RB for a week or so would you?!!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Thanks guys, enough comments of the decent canera already. Do you take your camera to work ?!

The pics are good compared to a thread posted on here lately ;)

Thanks guys.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Epic. Love Flame Red so much.

I used Amigo for the first time followed by Carbon at the weekend and can't get over the depth still. :eek:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I did see the piccies Chris, looks so good in red.

Your pretty good at this cleaning lark too :eek: